Friday, September 4, 2009

Sarsaparilla


I used the Sarsaparilla Level 2 Paper Pack. The pieces are 4x4 and the top right is a 4x8. I used the Headline Alphabet for the word FAMILY, and the Legendary Moments stamp set to "stitch the pieces together," and also for the corner flourishes. If you notice in the FAMILY title there is a design. This technique is called "Stamp Kissing." You take the letter "F" and ink it, then I took the Intrinsic Backgrounds (it was the criss cross stamp) put it on a block. The you take the inked "F" and very carefully (as it will want to slide) "stamp" it on the background, carefully lift and the image is on the letter. Then stamp it on your paper and you have a textured "F". Do the rest the same way.
You can do this with any design, not just letters. If you have any questions, let me know, I'd be glad to help. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment